Best Place in Orange County To Sell Jewelry!
We also buy high end designer watches!






































Why sell your Jewelry to us vs. "Cash For Gold" stores?
We pay the current days market price. We do not take your Jewelry and sell it to another business. Cash For Gold stores typically will pay on average 30% of the market price for gold then profit the other 70% for themselves when they resell the gold to someone else. 

Get more cash by skipping the middlemen businesses and sell your gold directly to an experienced jeweler!



How can we afford to pay higher than another Jeweler?
We are a family based business and compared to national jewelry corporate stores we do not have to pay for huge advertising campaignsexpensive rent, and not having to pay commission for employees allows us to pay consistently pay the highest. Our experience allows us to properly appraise the value of your jewelry. 

        Don't trust the opinion of an employee! They don't have the experience and they will be making commission off your jewelry. Instead get the opinion of a jewelry store owner at Classic Jewelers. Get the most money from your Jewelry from an experienced jeweler. 


What do we do with your Gold or Diamonds?
We reuse them. Your gold is melted down and reused towards new fine jewelry. We purchase all diamonds for the intention of being reused towards new jewelry also. 

Thinking about going to a Pawn Shop? 
Don't! Don't get taken advantage of by a pawn shop offering to give you a loan on your jewelry with hidden interest rates and fee's that make it impossible to get your jewelry out of pawn. Even if a pawn shop offers  high price on your item becareful the interest rate to get you item back, often time customers have to pay 2-3x the original loan amount to get their item back! 

Pawn shops give loans with interest rates that are compounded MONTHLY, not Annually like Visa/MasterCard. So 24.99% interest that the pawn shop offers is 24.99% compounded monthly, meaning 300% Annual Interest (24.99% multiplied by 12)! Imagine if Visa gave you 300% interest, how would your balance be? You will never be able to take your item out of pawn. Do not LOAN against anything! 

Instead deal with a reputable jeweler such as Classic Jewelers. 
As a jewelry store we want those selling their jewelry to us to become our return customers and become their personal jeweler and not just another business transaction. 























Cities We Serve:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Hacienda Heights, Costa Mesa ,Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lakewood, Lake Forest, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Norwalk, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa MargaritaSan Clemente, San Juan Capistrano Santa Ana,Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda
 Sell Gold Jewelry in Orange County
(714) 685-1150
Norman@Jewelrybynorman.com
HOMEABOUT USENGAGEMENT & WEDDINGPRODUCTSDIAMONDSWE BUY JEWELRYREPAIR

Trade/UpgradeSell Your DiamondJewelry ApprasialsWe Buy WatchesGold CoinsWe Buy Silver
Sell Persian Gold Coins in Orange County

Highest Gold Price Ever in History!
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO CASH IN!
SELL AT TODAYS MARKET PRICE!

There Has Never Been a Better Time to Sell Gold!
Interested in Selling Your Jewelry & Diamonds?

Classic Jewelers is the most trusted jewelry buyer & watch buyer in Southern California. We buy all types of fine jewelry, diamonds, gemstones, watches, antique & estate jewelry, made in gold or platinum. We also buy high end watches such as Rolex.

We offer a free no obligation consultation to tell you what we will pay for your jewelry. There is no charge even if you don't sell your jewelry to us. You will always meet with the business owner directly. We pay cash immediately for your jewelry. No games, no gimmicks, you will simply get the best price for your jewelry in cash.




Classic Jewelers
5753 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim Hills CA 92807
(714) 685-1150